Monday, January 28, 2013

Social Media and Cupcakes

Today was damp and dreary. Not unusual for the pacific northwest but still enough to make me want to hang out on my couch and be cozy.

My main object today was to learn more about social media. How and why it works, why i should care, and maybe even figuring out how it would be fun for me. I already had a twitter so i am going to use that more to post instagram pics, facebook for stalking and such, pinterest for pure ideas, and this to think about all of it.
But exploring the wide world of the internet isn't new exactly but I've never really tried to connect with people/ share myself with people in this way. So I've started! And i think it's going to be fun.

But that's kind of boring for my first day of new things so I also made Cheesecake Cupcakes!!

I used a recipe from http://recipesquickandeasy.blogspot.com/ and they are pretty good. I have never made cupcakes before and this was pretty fun.

Things would have been a lot easier if i had had more than one mixing bowl, or an oven that could even pretend to keep a consistent temperature.
But in the end cupcakes were eaten and they had gooey, cheesy, chocolate chip filled centers.
The chocolate batter wasn't my favorite, but it is also possible that i have been brain washed to love only betty crocker cake mix from a box.











 mmmmm.



Tomorrow i'm going to add picture to this but my phone is still trying to send pictures to google+ blah blah. stupid technology.

*Success with the adding of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment