Thursday, February 14, 2013

The internet here is the worst.

So my internet has not been exactly functioning. But it is also, technically, working well enough that they probably aren't going to fix it. Bummer.
As a result, I have not been updating here. This is because, unless i know exactly what i'm doing, i truly hate to use internet cafes. It just makes me feel antsy and then i forget half the things i meant to do or say.
So I am using my phone hotspot in my house right now to write this. If it ends up not being too expensive this will be a great solution; if not I will have to give in and start spending a lot for time using the wifi at the bagel shop.

However, this failure of internet has inspired me to do something i haven't done before. I actually paid for a book of crochet patterns. Woah, hold on there, you say, that's pretty extreme. And i must agree. But i found the cutest book at Port Hadlock Yarns called Geek Chick Crochet by Nicki Trench. I am extremely excited about trying out non-Ravelry patterns and being free from the useless internet that invades my home.
And it is with this book that I am going to attempt my next adventure: Fitted Clothing!! (ie anthing not a scarf or a hat) It should be a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment